Friday, May 31, 2013

More Tests Tomorrow

Hi everyone, today was scheduled full, but I was just too worn out to make it so I had to cancel my appointments. Some of these things can just be done back home. Tomorrow, I have a 10am follow-up with my neurologist, followed by another GI procedure from 12:30-2:30. Can't wait to be done.

Yesterday I had my first iron infusion, and the side effects have been difficult. I will have 3-4 more of these over the next several weeks even once I'm home again. It may take a while before I feel the benefits but they will eventually come.

So grateful for each prayer. My picc line is no longer clogged. Thank God for answering that prayer.

Needing endurance for these final days. Geri flew home this morning, and another wonderful friend has taken over assisting me. God never stops providing. He is an unfailing Anchor in the stormiest of seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog