Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Still in Arizona

(Update copied from Facebook-sorry it's so brief and there are gaps.)

Hi friends, I cannot thank you enough for your prayers. God has answered more of them! A friend in the area who happens to be a nurse has some time off work beginning Thursday, so she has offered to come stay with me after Geri leaves this coming Thursday morning. I had an appointment with nutrition today and just received a phone call about a potential cancellation opening for tomorrow with allergy/immunology (the first available had been June 5th). Friday I have another unpleasant GI procedure/test, and I am still awaiting results from blood cultures. It's looking like I will stay through the weekend, but I have not yet booked my flight home.

Every day there are new mercies for the things I think "impossible," and God's faithfulness is amazing to watch. I also would not be honest if I failed to acknowledge how incredibly difficult it is to fight onward each day. Today was especially hard but His grace truly IS sufficient - again and again and again. It never runs out. Soooo grateful for each of you and your prayers. There are no conclusive new findings yet but God knows what He's doing. I sure don't. :) So glad He's in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog