Monday, June 10, 2013

Facebook Updates from the Past Week

Sorry, I haven't been able to write lately. Here are my Facebook updates from the past week:

June 8, 2013
Packing...has it really almost been a month? Going to miss so many dear faces here and grateful for the ones waiting back home.

June 7, 2013
Hi friends, back at Mayo for my second iron infusion. Larger dose this time over the next two hours. Didn't feel well with it last time but God always gets me through. I get weak, dizzy, short of breath, queasy, etc. but grateful I'm not having an allergic reaction. Going to track down records after this and then I'll be finished for now. Hope to fill you all in more in the days ahead.

June 6, 2013
Sorry for not updating yet but back at Mayo now for an appointment and then two back-to-back pulmonary tests. Feeling pretty horrible and need His strength to communicate and go through the tests. He always gives just what is needed! Love you all.

June 5, 2013
On the way to Mayo for two more tests that they were able to squeeze in today. Answered prayer! Struggling with pain from Monday's procedure but God is sustaining me.

June 4, 2013
"With Christ in the vessel, I smile at the storm." -Streams in the Desert

Christ said, "Let us go to the other side" -- not to the middle of the lake to be drowned. -Dan Crawford

Thank you all for praying. I felt like the waters were going over my head this morning, but once AGAIN, God was faithful and brought me to "the other side." Am sore and worn out from the procedure and still facing all my symptoms, but now I have a new tube in for better or worse. Not sure what I am going to do from here but just taking it one moment at a time. Can't fly out tomorrow but sometime soon. So grateful for each of you and amazed at His mercies today in the midst of it all.

June 3, 2013
Hi friends, had an unexpected issue with my g tube this morning and am headed to the hospital for a procedure to have it replaced. So grateful for prayers as this is all quite unexpected and difficult to press through. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog