Monday, July 1, 2013

Brief Updates

Here are a few Facebook updates...real posts coming whenever I can. 

July 1, 2013
Hi friends, Still coughing but getting through that virus. I've scheduled my first HBOT session for next Monday at 11:45. Praying I can go through with it and then do it consistently over the next month. I had a PT evaluation last week and plan to continue with that as well. Unfortunately, my g-tube accidentally got yanked last week and it may have become displaced. It has been giving me a lot of trouble ever since, and I may end up having to have it re-positioned. I'm still seeking clarity and direction on the next steps, especially when it comes to trying to get off TPN. I upped one of my meds the other day and plan to start another one this week.

There is much uncertainty, and I am so quickly tossed about, but God is an unshakable Rock. All else may shake and fall away, but He remains, firm, steady, immovable. My faith is small, but He keeps it. Thank you all for helping me press on again and again.

Today I want to thank Him for...the kindness of a friend who switched her PT appointment with me last minute when I was running late so I could still have an appointment. watching Epic with my sister, Tiffany. being reminded that we have a promise-keeping God. the assurance that nothing is wasted.

June 24, 2013
Well, this was going to be the week that I started HBOT treatments, new meds, and began focusing specifically on whatever I can do to get stronger. But I came down with a virus a few days ago and that has put everything on hold. Sometimes it seems like every time I try to implement a plan and press forward I have to go 20 steps backward first... you all have experienced this, haven't you? Right now it's quite discouraging, but I need to remember that it's all still going according to HIS plan, and His is so much better than mine. I can trust Him with all the setbacks, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog