Monday, March 7, 2011

Prayer Request

Dear friends,

Thank you for your prayers. God continues to uphold me in countless ways. Just a quick request before I hope to move into further updates over the week ahead.

Today, I am praying about various decisions related to trying new medications and am very aware of how much I need the Lord's guidance and help to know which way to go. There are so many opinions, but He has never failed to lead me. Thank you so much for praying with me.

Also dealing with a great deal of discomfort, difficulty eating, and lack of sleep related to some newer GI issues right now. In particular, my lower esophageal sphincter (what closes your stomach off from your esophagus) is continually open, causing the acid to erode my esophagus, etc. There is not necessarily any way to "fix" this other than to manage it through medications, supplements, nutrition, meal sizes, etc., but we can always ask for healing. :)

I take hope today in God's promise to give wisdom to those who ask for it. Thank you for praying with me.

With much love,
Charissa

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." - James 1:5

2 comments:

Search This Blog