Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yet I Will Rejoice...

Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer's;
he makes me tread on my high places. - Habakkuk 3:17-19

I'm sorry I'm not able to post a real update at the moment, but I wanted to thank you all for your prayers and take a moment to proclaim that even as my body is struggling, I can still hope, for I have been given the most precious gift ever - forgiveness in Christ. And I can rejoice in that gift which was purchased at such a great cost - the cost of the death of God's own Son. This is why I can make it through another day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I love you and am praying hard for you!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog